I love social media. It’s a great resource for networking, sharing, promoting and crowdsourcing. Today I was inspired by this image on Facebook posted by Inner Guide Empowerment, a Facebook page that posts inspiring quotes and photos. I decided to brows their album and found the following worthy of sharing:
- Do what is healing to your spirit, and without effort you will bring the world healing in return – Alan Cohen
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
- HOPE = Holding Only Positive Expectations
- Don’t let some who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.
- Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles
- Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
- Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.
- If you don’t believe in miracles, perhaps you have forgotten you are one!
- Life isn’t happening to you; Life is responding to you
- Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along. – Rae Smith
- Having class is the ability to walk away from a bad situation with a smile on your face and forgiveness in your heart!
- Sometimes life doesn’t want to give you something you want, not because you don’t deserve it but because you deserve more.
Think twice about what you post on social media. Use the 80/20: 80% for valuable information and inspiration, 20% for fun.